Monday 7 November 2011

And so it starts

After watching Julie & Julia, while completely ignoring the exam questions on glacial erosion that WAS my to-do tonight; I felt it's time for a bit of a challenge.

So I have decided to make all of the recipes out of my idol, Nigella Lawson's sensationally titled cookbook "How to be a Domestic Goddess."

I have my final exam for the year in 7 days, so my first cooking will be on the 15th/11/2011. I will photograph each recipe and blog about it.

I will make my final recipe before the 14/11/2012, so it's a 12 month challenge.

Here's to a challenge, a journey, a lovely activity for Charlotte and myself, and of course the chance to break out the ramekins.

1 comment:

  1. I think it's a brilliant idea and I so love the title of your blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete